Cristiano Ronaldo ‘offered £62 MILLION a year to join Saudi giants Al Nassr’ after World Cup

Cristiano Ronaldo ‘offered £62M a year to join Saudi giants Al Nassr’ after the World Cup… with the 37-year-old now a free agent after his tumultuous departure from Manchester United

  • Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr offered Cristiano Ronaldo a contract
  • The Portuguese star has been offered a deal worth £186 million over three years
  • Ronaldo is a free agent after the termination of his contract with Manchester United
  • The 37-year-old is said to be keeping his options open after the World Cup.

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

Cristiano Ronaldo has been offered an excellent contract to continue his playing career after the World Cup.

The 37-year-old left Manchester United by mutual consent earlier this month, following a tumultuous relationship with club bosses that only worsened when he made a series of controversial remarks in a television interview with Piers Morgan.

Throughout the summer, Ronaldo had stated that his desire to move away from Old Trafford was motivated in large part by the club’s failure to qualify for the Champions League.

Cristiano Ronaldo has been offered a three-year contract worth £186 million by Saudi club Al Nassr

Cristiano Ronaldo has been offered a three-year contract worth £186 million by Saudi club Al Nassr

Ronaldo left Manchester United on Tuesday after the club terminated his contract.

Ronaldo left Manchester United on Tuesday after the club terminated his contract.

Ronaldo left Manchester United on Tuesday after the club terminated his contract.

While Saudi Arabian giants Al Nassr may not be able to provide Ronaldo with European football, they have offered the legendary striker a contract according to a report from CBS Sports.

A three-year contract worth £186m is said to be on the table to entice Ronaldo to move to the Middle East, but the player is still assessing the options available to him.

Al-Nassr is one of the most successful clubs in Saudi Arabia, having been crowned winners of the country’s top flight nine times, with their most recent triumph coming in 2019.

Prior to the World Cup, Chelsea were seen as the most likely Premier League destination for Ronaldo, particularly given Todd Boehly’s admiration for the Portugal captain.

Chelsea owner Todd Boehly was said to be interested in bringing Ronaldo to Stamford Bridge, but the club have reportedly “cooled off” on a move.

However, reports suggested earlier this week that the club had “cooled off” on signing the striker, but that the situation was fluid if Boehly changed his mind.

Blues boss Graham Potter is also not believed to be interested in signing the five-time Ballon d’Or winner, despite his side having scored only twice in their last five Premier League games.


Rio Ferdinand claims Jadon Sancho is better suited to international

.