Bali Vape Warning: A Woman Reveals Her Horror Experience

OnlyFans model thought she was going to die after puffing on a vaporizer one night in Bali: ‘I felt like I had knives in my lungs’

  • Annie Knight from Gold Coast thought she was going to die from a dodgy vape
  • OnlyFans model said she felt like she had “knives in her lungs” after vaping
  • He urged his supporters and other Australians to avoid vaping when visiting Bali.

<!–

<!–

<!–<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

A horrified OnlyFans model has revealed how she thought she was going to die when she was left with breathing problems and ‘knives in her lungs’ after buying a vape on a Bali beach.

On TikTok, Annie Knight, from the Gold Coast, told her 844,000 followers that they should avoid buying a ‘dodgy vape from a man on a beach’ in Bali.

Ms Knight, who claims to be in the top 0.4 per cent of creators on Only Fans, said the experience was the “worst night of my life”.

OnlyFans model Annie Knight has revealed how she thought she was going to die when she was left with breathing problems and “knives in her lungs” after buying a vape on a Bali beach.

I was on vacation in Bali with some friends when they were approached by a man who offered to sell them vaporizers.

Initially, she turned him down before later saying hello and asking for one.

The TikToker admits that it ignored several red flags and described the man as “very stoned” when he approached to sell him the vaporizer.

“I don’t know why the sirens didn’t go off in my head like ‘maybe you won’t get such a vaporizer,'” he laughed.

Mrs. Knight spent $17 on the vaporizer, before another man walked up and gave her change.

Oddly, the men stared at Mrs. Knight opening the vaporizer before removing the packaging.

He admitted the timing was strange, but again said he didn’t know why he ignored the ‘red flag’.

Ms Knight said she took around 20 puffs from the vaporizer overnight before she started having breathing problems at dinner.

annie knight

annie knight

annie knight

annie knight

Annie Knight said Australians should avoid buying a ‘dodgy vape from a man on a beach’ in Bali (pictured right with the vape)

I was on vacation in Bali with some friends when they were approached by a man who offered to sell them vaporizers.

I was on vacation in Bali with some friends when they were approached by a man who offered to sell them vaporizers.

I was on vacation in Bali with some friends when they were approached by a man who offered to sell them vaporizers.

Mrs Knight said she had trouble sleeping because she was afraid of dying.

Mrs Knight said she had trouble sleeping because she was afraid of dying.

Mrs Knight said she had trouble sleeping because she was afraid of dying.

He told his friends that he was having trouble breathing and his lungs hurt, and they told him to stop using the vaporizer.

Later, she explained how she was struck by breathing problems while lying in bed.

“I’m lying on my back and as soon as my lungs were half full, it felt like they had knives in them. It was so painful.

Mrs Knight said she had trouble sleeping because she was afraid of dying.

Fortunately, when he woke up the next morning, the pain had receded into pain before disappearing completely the next day.

“I will never vape again, mark my words, I will never vape again,” he said. “It wasn’t good, I thought I was actually going to die, but it’s okay, I’m here and I’ve been given a second chance, but I’m not going to vape again.”

.